Thursday, January 10, 2008

Gratitude 1/10/08

I've been lax in my gratitude posts of late. I've been trying not to blog too much in the evening. But that's no good excuse.

Anyway, first some gratitude for blog stats. December was the busiest month ever for IOC, with over 13,000 visitors. January is looking to be even busier, with a current average of more than 500 hits a day. Thanks to all who read this blog regularly or just stumble upon it by accident.

Next, I want to express my gratitude for my job. I have several new clients already this month, two of whom are husband and wife. Both are serious cyclists, and it's fun to train people who take their fitness seriously. I love my work, and I feel fortunate to have such a great job, one that allows me to help other people.

Finally, I am grateful to have met some new friends through my friend Susie. They are intelligent kind people, and I am glad to know them. It's been a challenge to meet people outside of work, so for this I am grateful to Susie, and just plain grateful.

What are you grateful for today?


1 comment:

greenfrog said...

Maybe too obvious, but I'm grateful for your blog, which I visit daily, and I'm grateful for Buddhist in Nebraska for linking to your blog, so I could find it.