Sunday, July 22, 2007

Gratitude 7/22/07

Some things I am grateful for today:

1) Today was a good day -- I got a lot done, and I made to time to relax.

2) The Tour de France. If you can climb the mountains and ride descent time trials, you can win Le Tour. Michael Rasmussen (of Denmark) surprised everyone the other day by riding a strong TT and holding the Yellow Jersey. Today, he and tour rookie Alberto Contador (of Spain) rode away from everyone else to take a tough mountain stage. Contador rides for the American-based team, Discovery Channel (who lead the team competition), and seems to have unseated Levi Leipheimer as Discovery team leader. Rasmussen leads Contador by 2.23, but there are still some mountain stages and another time trial to go.

3) For reasons I can't quite pin down, I seem to have released a couple of attachments that were causing me suffering. Maybe it is more time in meditation, maybe it is something else, but whatever has caused this shift, I am grateful.

What are you grateful for?


No comments: