Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gratitude 6/19/07

Some things I am grateful for today:

1) I just got home from doing the radio show. It was a blast! I was a little nervous for the first couple of minutes, but after that I was just talking to Michael and Eric, and it was fun. They have asked me back in a couple of months to talk specifically about psychology and spiritual work. Today's conversation was all over the map, which is cool -- I have an opinion on EVERYTHING -- but it'll be nice to have a more focused conversation next time, which should include Spiral Dynamics.

2) I have decided to put off starting my PhD at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology until next fall. It feels good to not feel rushed into starting in January.

3) Today was a good day! I had a good workout, and I've felt good all day. And I didn't get all stressed out about the radio gig, which is cool considering my anxiety issues.

What are you grateful for today?


Tags:

No comments: