Saturday, November 11, 2006

Tony Bennett Is a Real Man

Found this at Fark, which led me to contactmusic.com.
[Tony Bennett & K.D. Lang]

BENNETT ENJOYED ELTON KISS


Singing legend TONY BENNETT insists he will always be addicted to women, even though he enjoyed sharing a kiss with SIR ELTON JOHN. The I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO legend, famed for his womanising during the 1960s and 1970s, refused to go any further with John - but still remembers the experience fondly. He says, "Elton John kissed me full on the mouth at a benefit. I liked it. "Elton wants to change me, but I love women. I adore women."
11/11/2006 14:49

It takes a real man to know who he is enough to say he liked kissing another man. Too bad there aren't more men who are that secure with their masculinity.


No comments: