Friday, October 13, 2006

Myers-Briggs Type

For years and years, I've consistently tested out as an INTJ. Well, no more. I just took a simplified version of the test and came out as an INTP. Maybe a one time score, but I've never ever been anything but an INTJ before. Cool -- maybe the meditation is changing my inclination a bit.

You Are An INTP

The Thinker

You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.


Here is a more detailed explanation of the INTP type (and all other types).


1 comment:

Origen said...

Hey Bill,

for the last four years, I've been required to take the Myers-Briggs Test as part of my employment conditions. Last year I changed from being an INTJ to an INTP (not that I'm a huge fan of the test to begin with, but there you go).

So you're in good company!

Best,

TG.