Saturday, July 22, 2006

Speedlinks 7/22

I'm liking the speedlink thing as a way to share what I'm reading on the web, so I'm going to keep doing this from time to time. If you have cool stuff you'd like me to post about (either your blog/site, or something you have seen) drop me a note in the comments or on the email me tab in the sidebar. It doesn't have to be integral or Buddhist by definition, but it should be in fitting with this blog.

~ Alaska's grizzly bears: I found this first through GreatNewsNetwork, which led me through Mercury News to the National Geographic website. Watch some cute videos here, or the live grizzly cam here.

~ You can take all kinds of personality tests at similarminds.com. Be sure you want to know before you find out.

~ Colmar offers readers another chance to respond to his main point from yesterday, "Anatomy of a War."

~ Ray Harris posts "Age of Consent, Part II" at Open Integral. In this offering he examines how we define a "child."

~ Nagarjuna offers his introduction at Thoughts Chasing Thoughts.

~ Matthew Dallman posts part of a Thomas Sowell article claiming that peace movements are the reason terrorist groups can attack more powerful nations without fear of annihilation. Uh . . . well, whatever, nevermind . . . .

Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: