Monday, April 24, 2006

Gratitude

Pictures 1454

Last week I documented the difficult time Kira and I had over the last few weeks. Yesterday we continued to reconnect and agreed on some ways to avoid the same conflict from creating a schism in our relationship in the future. Today I continue to be grateful for having gone through the process, as much as it sucked, that has brought us to this new place. We both agree that it feels as though we have broken through an old barrier and are exploring new ground.

Going through conflict always is hard. But if I can go through it as consciously as possible, with the intention to learn whatever I can from the experience, I will always end up grateful for the journey, if not for the experience itself.

What are you grateful for?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: