Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gratitude, Day 7


[Image source]


Greetings from Washington, D.C. I'm here with Kira to attend the Psychotherapy Networker Symposium. On this day I am so very grateful that long trips eventually come to an end. And I am also grateful that my life is bountiful enough that I can afford to come to events such as this.

Tomorrow I am doing an all-day mindfulness session with students who are ordained students of Thich Nhat Hahn (Anh-Huong Nguyen and Thu Nguyen). I haven't had more than 20 minutes to sit in months, so tomorrow should be nice (once I stop twitching).

So, what are you grateful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The particular deep, rich, inrepicable sleep you have only in your own bed at home. SOOO grateful for that!

Kai in NYC

Anonymous said...

Hi Kai,

What the heck does inrepicable mean?!? Is that a typo or an invented word that says something that no other word says?

Today I'm grateful, too, to be in DC. It's quite amazing to read about a conference, *know* I belong there (that there's something important for me there) and to just GO.